25 June 2012
Today me in my office - hanging out with friends with some resolutions:
1. Stop blog hunting! - especially on emotional blog. I need my energy for my study, self improvement, kiddos and mr hubby.
2. Record good things in my life. Hee.. fully utilize the lovely galaxy note - record and capture the moments of kiddos, food, friends, studies and self improvement.
3. Utilize my time - surah al-asr.
On my study:
1. Timeline to Disscuss with Dr Nazlena: 20 July 2012.
- KV; lack of theory.
- thinking of doing framework, looking visualization from kognitive and perceptual side. But how to relate with ICT? Somehow im doing Doctorate in Computer.
- mental model puhliss!
2. Based on Constructive Theory - Jean Piaget. Early education is very important. On their early years, childrens mind are empty. So a good schema (mental model) must be put in. This schema will permanently stay there and any new knowledge will only being filtered by this schema. The children will actively change/construct/deny or accept the new knowledge based on the first schema. Bravo Wati for introducing early education.
3. Somehow as a mother, i must play an important role to make sure my children have a really good schema in their mind. :D Thank you Allah for making me realize this thing